Progress I've made so far:
Goal #2: I've labeled 1 quilt
Goal #3: I've narrowed my fabric selections down, but I've also realized I need more lavender prints so I'm waiting on those
Goal #4: Paper pieces for EPP all cut and ready to go
Goal #11: Quilting completed, now just need to purchase and sew on binding
This is my hack of the Geranium dress by Made by Rae. I still need to add snaps in the back, hem it, and add elastic to the sleeves to make them puffy sleeves... but I need to actually try these on Penny before I do all that. I also need to sew an apron for it.
Over the weekend my husband and I took Penny out to Oak Grove, CA to go pumpkin picking. It was a beautiful day, and we had a terrific time.