Thursday, May 1, 2014

What Can I Say? I'm Selfish

....Selfish Sewing that is!
I have fully embraced this round of Selfish Sewing Week and I've been spending as much spare time as I can in my sewing room working on projects just for ME. 

So far I've managed to get one project done each day of Selfish Sewing week, and I have plans for the rest of the week.  Let's hope I can keep this ball rolling!

Monday: Open Wide Pouch (Tutorial by Noodlehead)


Tuesday: Ruby Top (Pattern by Made-By-Rae)


Wednesday: Maritime Shorts (Pattern by Grainline Studio)


Thursday: Maritime Shorts #2 (Pattern by Grainline Studio)


I realized that I don't have a picture of the completed Ruby Top I made on Tuesday, so you will all have to make do with my work-in-progress picture I snapped.  I'm currently wearing the top otherwise I'd try and get a shot of it now.

me-made-may'14

Which brings me to Me Made May! (Like I don't have enough things going on).

Here goes!

"I, Steph Granite, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14.  I endeavor to  wear at least one handmade item each day for the duration of May 2014 and to make a new garment each week"

I feel like it might be hard to wear something EACH DAY, but when I think about it I have quite a number of handmade clothes, so I should be able to so it!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...