Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Custom Bunting Quilt on Etsy

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy here the last few days working on a custom bunting quilt commission that I got on Etsy.  I finished it up yesterday and sent it off this morning.

Bunting Quilt Comission

Instead of the green/ blue/ yellow color scheme that I normally make these in I did this one in blues and yellows.  I personalized it for it's lucky new little owner-- a little boy named Thomas Henry who was just born last week.  I hope he loves it and gets lots of snuggles in it.

name for blog

4 comments:

  1. Okay - that's just adorable. I love the idea of doing bunting ON A QUILT! Very celebratory and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the lettering too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I started following your blog as I'm also a Stephanie who loves to sew! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Just started quilting and am now looking for blogs. Looks like I stumbled on a good one.

    http://www.knittingwitholof.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...