Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pattern Making

I'm excited.

I just found out that Michelle of Michelle Patterns is now selling a pdf e-book detailing all the steps that go into making a pdf sewing pattern in Apache Open Office, which is a free software you can download from the internet.


I've been wanting to venture into pattern making so I snatched up this pdf as soon as I heard about it.  It's regularly $20 but you can get it for 50% off through Sunday if you use the code patternmaking.

If you're interested in getting your own copy you can find it here.

I've already downloaded the Open Office Software and I'm so excited to get started!

name

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie.
    I also saw this tutorial but am not sure about spending the $20.
    Did you find this was worth the investment?
    Does it save a significant amount of time and effort or give a more professional result than this method on Burda?http://www.burdastyle.com/techniques/create-a-print-at-home-pattern-pdf
    I'd appreciate your advice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...