Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2014 FAL Q2 List

Helllloooooo!

My computer has been fixed! ::happy dance::

The hard drive on my computer crashed early December 2013 and it's taken this long for us to get it back up and working again, but now I can blog again!  Yay!!!!

I've been busy making tons of stuff, but I'll get to that later.... This post is about UNfinished stuff.

Finish Along 2014

That's right! This is my FAL list for Q2:

1. Hem Husband's suit pants (this is an easy one!) (by Thursday)
Current status: Hem marked, just need to sew


2. Make my Easter Dress!
Current status: Muslin made, fabric purchased, just need to make it


3. Finish the muslin for my Easter dress (you know, so I can wear the muslin)
Current status: All sewn together, I just need to add finishing details line bias tape and hem


4. Make baby boy quilt (by end of April)
Current status: Fabric selected, pattern settled on, just need to do it!


5. Make Henry's birthday quilt (by end of April)
Current status: Fabric and pattern selected.  Just need to sandwich and quilt


6. Make 6 diaper covers
Current status: PUL and other supplies laying around


7. Make 4 baptism gifts.
Current status: Pattern decided on for all, fabric decided on for 1.


8. Finish my January Stash Bee quilt.
Current status: Quilt top completed, need to quilt


9. Finish quilting husband's Mario Quilt
Current status: Partially quilted.  Still needs binding


10. Sew 2 new tanks
Current status: Fabrics and patterns selected (the Ruby tank pattern)


And that's it! I'm limiting myself to 10 projects to finish, and even that's pretty ambitious for me.


Whoops! I guess that's not it!

Project 1B. Add velcro to Deacons' vestments (almost forgot this one!) (by Saturday)
Current status:  Placement marked, just need to sew on velcro by hand


Extra-Ambitious Project 11. Finish Penny's Christmas stocking
Current status: Partially embroidered and sequined



And that's REALLY it!

1 comment:

  1. Getting your computer completely fixed certainly would put me in a happy dance mood. Almost a month of no computer is not easy especially for business or blogging. Good thing you got it back. Now you can concentrate on your FAL list. Cheers!

    Alison Henderson @ Scorpion Computers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...