Friday, March 4, 2011

First Posting

So to be honest this is probably the fourth or fifth blog I've had.  All of the others have been given up on.  In fact I think my last blog never made it past my first post, and I don't even remember what it was called.  It might still be out there in the world somewhere, I'll probably never know.

I thought I'd go ahead and give blogging another shot.  I have a facebook page that showcases a lot of the things I've made, but I'd like to make this blog more personal and invite everyone into the process of the different projects I'm working on.  With that I thought I'd also pass along a lot of the things that inspire me, in hope that maybe it will inspire someone else out there too.

Okay.  First post done.  Let's cross our fingers that there's many more to come.

-Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...